Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Moving my blog!!

Hi everyone!

I am moving my blog to a new website: www.morningelegance.de.

My blog will still be able to reach on www.morning-elegance.com but I will shut down the blog here on Blogspot. 

I have contacted Bloglovin so they will move you as my Followers to the next blog so you don't have to do anything. 

After Bloglovin has moved you to my new website I am going to change the redirection of www.morning-elegance.com and you will be able to then reach my new site via the old link too.

2 comments:

  1. Wish you with you move further the success you deserve <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more from you at the new location.

    Ali

    DiamondstoSand

    ReplyDelete